Forum Index > Full Moon Saloon > My Rant
 Reply to topic
Previous :: Next Topic
GlacierGlider
Trail Blazer

GlacierGlider
Trail Blazer
PostTue Jun 03, 2008 8:54 am 
Okay all those idiots out there that piss me off, this is for you. 1. People who drive cars that stall or break down should be given a ticket. 2. Second offense, time in jail. 3. Third offense, shoot on site. Enough with all the chances, stalls and breakdowns are the fault of the person driving, because they do not take the time to take care of there vehicles. The rest of us that have to drive in this type of pathetic weather should not have to suffer because they cannot take the time to take care of their own stuff. If it costs to much then walk. If you can't afford gas, then don't drive. That's not rest of the peoiple's problem. If you don't make enough money, then don't wine about it, go to school and get a better job. If you can't afford to live here then leave. All the better for the rest of us, less traffic. $4-$10 gallon who cares, I can afford it, and keep my vehicle running, if you can't then get off the road, I have a trail head to get to. It's morning's like this one that make having a 45 mile commute suck. All those idiots that slowed me down, should be sitting in jail, with a record now. Those dang sex offenders...why give them a chance...shoot em. Bullets cost less than the tax dollars it takes to pay for them to be in a cell. If capital punishment was used more, then more people would think before they did those types of things. In years past these types of behaviors led to stoning. Yeah this may seem archaic, but it worked, why change. We give criminals just as many rights as the rest of us that follow the laws. Screw that, shoot them, be-head them, what ever then all we have to pay for is the clean up. Get on with life. This guy that killed those people in that Jewish thing. He pleads insanity, well the jusdge should order him shot, and then just say temporary insanity. Enough already, quit wasting my tax dollrs to feed this nut- case. I will personally pay for the bullet to save our tax dollars that could be used to feed the hungry, homeless vets that faught to give me freedom. Insanity, what ever...do unto others as they do unto you...an eye for an eye. Shooting range that is the answer. Okay now I have vented.

"Those who go up the mountain must come down....except me" AKA spylunker...."See you at the top"
Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message
kleet
meat tornado

kleet
meat tornado
PostTue Jun 03, 2008 9:01 am 

A fuxk, why do I not give one?
dicentra
Plant Geek

dicentra
Plant Geek
PostTue Jun 03, 2008 9:14 am 
NM

GlacierGlider
Trail Blazer

GlacierGlider
Trail Blazer
PostTue Jun 03, 2008 9:22 am 
This is called freedom of speech and things really need to change in this world....

"Those who go up the mountain must come down....except me" AKA spylunker...."See you at the top"
Tom
Admin

Tom
Admin
PostTue Jun 03, 2008 9:24 am 
It's actually pretty funny if you don't take it too seriously.

dicentra
Plant Geek

dicentra
Plant Geek
PostTue Jun 03, 2008 9:25 am 
Tom wrote:
It's actually pretty funny if you don't take it too seriously.
Gotcha. hmmm.gif

LizzyBob

LizzyBob
PostTue Jun 03, 2008 9:28 am 
Hmmm.... insanity should be outlawed, and those who can't afford skyrocketing gas prices should just stay the heck out of the way? Very interesting...and funny.

"Diamonds are a girl's best friend my arse. A girl's best friend is a stout pair of tramping boots. Umm, maybe it's a nice reduction sauce. Urrr, perhaps it's a nice pub just down the road. OK, so it's really all three. But freakin' diamonds?!"
Gil

Gil
PostTue Jun 03, 2008 9:28 am 
GlacierGlider wrote:
Okay all those idiots out there ... ... $4-$10 gallon who cares, I can afford it ... It's morning's like this one that make having a 45 mile commute suck. ...
Perhaps you could go back to school so you could get a better job. Then you could live closer to your work and not have to drive so much.

Friends help the miles go easier. Klahini
Tazz

Tazz
PostTue Jun 03, 2008 9:31 am 
crazy.gif people like this scare the %#%$ out of me.... paranoid.gif . ROAD RAGE! watch out folks. can you tell me what car you drive and the lic # so i can avoid you like i avoid rock fall and avy danger? good one Gil!!! up.gif

GlacierGlider
Trail Blazer

GlacierGlider
Trail Blazer
PostTue Jun 03, 2008 9:35 am 
Why would I need to back to school. I live out in the country where prices are lower, and work in the city where wages are higher. Seems to me that is how it is supposed to be. Wages in the boonies are way to low to work out there, that is why the smart ones get the hi paying jobs in the city, and I do work from home also, just have to go to the office to make sure that work is getting done so I can stay home. Its the other idiots that we have to deal with trying to get to our offices that we have worked so hard to acheive. If you don't like it to bad.

Gil

Gil
PostTue Jun 03, 2008 9:40 am 
GlacierGlider wrote:
Why would I need to back to school. I live out in the country where prices are lower, and work in the city where wages are higher. Seems to me that is how it is supposed to be. Wages in the boonies are way to low to work out there, that is why the smart ones get the hi paying jobs in the city, and I do work from home also, just have to go to the office to make sure that work is getting done so I can stay home. Its the other idiots that we have to deal with trying to get to our offices that we have worked so hard to acheive. If you don't like it to bad.
Well, all I can say is that I wasn't stuck in traffic this morning.

ActionBetty
Im a dirty hippie!

ActionBetty
Im a dirty hippie!
PostTue Jun 03, 2008 9:47 am 
GlacierGlider wrote:
to=too Idiots that go knee deep in someones ass because they believe to be superior to others and without fault should always check their spelling or DIE up.gif

"If you're not living good, you gotta travel wide"...Bob Marley
Gil

Gil
PostTue Jun 03, 2008 9:51 am 
Gil wrote:
GlacierGlider wrote:
Well, all I can say is that I wasn't stuck in traffic this morning.
One thing I will agree with him on, though, is that breakdowns do suck.

wildernessed
viewbagger

wildernessed
viewbagger
PostTue Jun 03, 2008 9:57 am 
This is called freedom of speech and things really need to change in this world.... WOW ! flammable.gif

Living in the Anthropocene
GlacierGlider
Trail Blazer

GlacierGlider
Trail Blazer
PostTue Jun 03, 2008 9:57 am 
This is great, all the people are comming out of the wood work now. I admit that I cannot type, good thing that is not what I get paid to do. So you can put down my grammar all you want, I could care less. I have a college education, so what ever. I went to school to do my job, so thats what I do. I could care less what anyone says about me.