Forum Index > Partners > Car Camp and hike Kachess Ridge/Easton Ridge/Mt. Baldy 5/7
 Reply to topic
Previous :: Next Topic
Highwalker's Daughter

Highwalker's Daughter
PostTue Apr 13, 2010 7:34 pm 
The weather forecast as of this moment is good for near Easton! Planning to car camp 1-2 nights - starting Thurs evening or Friday morning May 6 or 7 at the lovely creek/falls near two trailheads - Kachess Ridge and Easton Ridge/Domerie Ridge/Mt. Baldy. I'd return Sat. night in order to spend Mother's Day with my mom and celebrate my daughter's 20th. I'd love some company especially in light of the Tiger Mtn. incident. Car camping means wine, fire, real food, warm blankets! Both trails are reasonably strenuous gaining 2500-3000 in the first 2.5 miles up to the ridges. There are lovely views of Kachess Lake and Rainier and snow free to the ridge in early May last year. Baldy is supposed to have good views also. There are easier trails in the area and/or the pass is not far so there are lots of options for people. We can split up and do different things.

Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message