Forum Index > Support & Feedback > Audit Trail
 This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Previous :: Next Topic
The Wanker

The Wanker
PostThu Aug 15, 2002 11:14 am 
Who are Wanderer...Grizzly frickin Adams? If you can't afford an altimeter and GPS..stay off the frickin trail.

Back to top This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Reply with quote View IP address of poster
The Wanker

The Wanker
PostThu Aug 15, 2002 11:21 am 
allison wrote:
Listen, Wanderer, if you don't want one, don't get one. There are a number of very experienced cross-country hikers here telling you how they use altis and why. If that's not enough to move you to run to your local retailer, then fine. I think we get your point, you think they are gadgets, and choose not to own one. NEXT!
How can someone who spends who spends as much time behind a computer posting as you know anytying about the outdoors...let me spray ya.

Back to top This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Reply with quote View IP address of poster
The Wanker

The Wanker
PostThu Aug 15, 2002 11:22 am 
The place sucks...why fricking go there?

The Wanker

The Wanker
PostThu Aug 15, 2002 11:25 am 
Your reports suck

The Wanker

The Wanker
PostThu Aug 15, 2002 11:26 am 
If you don't use a Gregory pack...you suck.

The Wanker

The Wanker
PostThu Aug 15, 2002 11:28 am 
Slide Alder Slayer wrote:
I would recommend considering the REI Clipper, or if you want more room with larger vestibules, the REI Half Dome Plus 2. The Half Dome did win the Editor's Choice Award in 2002 Backpacker Magazine. For Non-freestanding I would recommend the Kelty Zen.
REI tents suck....Bibler rocks. Don't use that cheap sh#!

The Wanker

The Wanker
PostThu Aug 15, 2002 11:30 am 
Give me freakin steak and taters.