Forum Index > Support & Feedback > THE STUPID CRITTER THREAD...
 This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Previous :: Next Topic
forest gnome
Forest nut...

forest gnome
Forest nut...
PostSat Dec 21, 2013 10:56 pm 
now THE whole thing is gone....I only got to read part of it...guess I should of just asked tom or one of the mod's to send it to me.... guess I just did... ANYWAY...critter is obviously an amazing guy with passion for passing on what works for him....though backpacking and not actual alpine stuff seems to be his thing...cause let's face it the rainier comments were kinda funny as that is a whole different annimal from all other peaks in wa.....and I don't think he's putting out a bad vibe to all the people here with 30-40 + year of experince here WHO ARE JUST CHUCKLING and shking their heads... to obnoxious?....hmmm ....hard to say, but I will say this ....that after being on the sight for a number of years, I have enjoyed most banter here except for those a-ho%$#.... of which there are thankfully few......and you know who u are... huh.gif huh.gif ......... lol.gif So!! pay attention my fellow psycho -hikers....let's all quit giving him the atention he's craving.....inter-act with him or not....PLEAZ JUST shut the fork up about it....thanks ...gnomeeeeeee oh and one last thingy I hav wanted to say in the last few weeks..HEY CRITTER just remember it's all been done before...decades and decades before...all of it man....but keep doing your thing! up.gif

Back to top This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Reply with quote Send private message
touron

touron
PostSat Dec 21, 2013 11:01 pm 
Just adding an ABBA tune to this thread. No matter what your style is, you should always have ABBA tunes with you on your journey.

Touron is a nougat of Arabic origin made with almonds and honey or sugar, without which it would just not be Christmas in Spain.
Back to top This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Reply with quote Send private message
Matt
Tea, Earl Grey, Hot

Matt
Tea, Earl Grey, Hot
PostSat Dec 21, 2013 11:08 pm 
As a member of nwhikers, I am very embarrassed to see yet another thread whose sole purpose is to discuss another member. If you don't like what someone posts, use the ignore button. If you disagree with what someone said on a specific topic, then post your own different opinion on that topic. But please do not create a topic solely for objecting to the member himself. Mods, please lock this stuff down.

“As beacons mountains burned at evening.” J.R.R. Tolkien