Forum Index > Support & Feedback > hmmmm
 Reply to topic
Previous :: Next Topic
Newt
Short Timer

Newt
Short Timer
PostSun Nov 24, 2002 6:44 pm 
oh, oh looks like someones been messin wit me alright now, fes up i do sumptin wrong? couldn't have i aint done nuttin. honest. believe me. trust me. i'm inooooocent i know i should have but didn't really suuure.gif hehehehehehe lol.gif NN rolleyes.gif

It's pretty safe to say that if we take all of man kinds accumulated knowledge, we still don't know everything. So, I hope you understand why I don't believe you know everything. But then again, maybe you do.
Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message
Newt
Short Timer

Newt
Short Timer
PostMon Nov 25, 2002 7:55 am 
Not sure who has been tampering with my avatar but have my suspicions. No real proof tho. Could be someone hacked my password but I doubt it. Then again it could be someone higher up the chain somewhere. Didn't mean to scare you away. Well anyways to get to the point, iffin you have a hankerin maybe you could possibly put the newbie smilie faces back up? I kinda liked that. But that's only iffin you have the time and the hankerin. I'm not computer litterate enuf to finger that kinda stuffins out. Thanks, smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif NN clown.gif

It's pretty safe to say that if we take all of man kinds accumulated knowledge, we still don't know everything. So, I hope you understand why I don't believe you know everything. But then again, maybe you do.
Newt
Short Timer

Newt
Short Timer
PostMon Nov 25, 2002 11:59 am 
To the powers that be: Thanks NN up.gif