Forum Index > Gear Talk > First Aid Bandana
 Reply to topic
Previous :: Next Topic
salish

salish
PostFri Mar 22, 2002 7:33 pm 
Hi there, here I go with another hiking item I wanted to bring to peoples attention. My wife bought me one of these for Christmas - it's a hiking bandana with First Aid instructions printed all over it. She thought I could just tie it to my pack, which I do. It's kind of cool, although this eBay one seems awfully expensive. I just thought some of you might be interested. Here's the link: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1813482134 Here is a partial pic of it. My first aid bandana has printed instructions for: CPR, rescue breathing, foreign body airway maneuver, sucking chest wounds, snakebites, various splinting and bandage applications, and heat stroke/heat injury treatment, hypothermia, burns, etc. I'd like to be able to print some of my own bandanas with this info and give to my friends, but I have no idea how to do it. At any rate, I thought I would pass this along for those who may be interested. Cliff

My short-term memory is not as sharp as it used to be. Also, my short-term memory's not as sharp as it used to be.
Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message
Tom
Admin

Tom
Admin
PostFri Mar 22, 2002 7:46 pm 
Hey Salish, that looks like a cool bandana. The url of the picture in the ebay link gives away the link to the manufacturer's website which has additional information, pictures, and lower pricing biggrin.gif. BTW, it looks like the manufacturer sells them in bulk if you wanted to order a bunch for your friends cool.gif.

salish

salish
PostFri Mar 22, 2002 8:06 pm 
Thanks Tom. I feel kind of dumb because I never saw the link in the first place! Thanks for the help. Cliff

My short-term memory is not as sharp as it used to be. Also, my short-term memory's not as sharp as it used to be.