Forum Index > Full Moon Saloon > Goat mailing list - update time again
 Reply to topic
Previous :: Next Topic
Scrooge
Famous Grouse

Scrooge
Famous Grouse
PostThu May 30, 2002 3:51 pm 
I won't post the whole song and dance again (it's probably in the archives). Basically, we've found it worthwhile to maintain a mailing list offsite so we can keep in touch if the site implodes (it's been known to happen). I'll be using our private e-mail system to contact people who have registered and posted in the last three months, inviting you to send me your regular e-mail address for inclusion. The list will be used only for emergencies (if any); not for anouncements or any other purpose. The letter you get will be titled "goat" and may not make complete sense. shakehead.gif That's okay. If by some chance you've registered in the last three months, and haven't posted, but would still like to be included on the list, you can e-mail me at - heads1234@msn.com - David aka Scrooge dizzy.gif

Something lost behind the ranges. Lost and waiting for you....... Go and find it. Go!
Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message
Tom
Admin

Tom
Admin
PostThu May 30, 2002 4:27 pm 
Scrooge, just to let you know we are making periodic backups of the data (which includes email addresses). We've been fortuante enough to never have had to restore from a backup, but they exist. You're free to continue collecting this information - just wanted to let you know we have a backup to your backup wink.gif.

Scrooge
Famous Grouse

Scrooge
Famous Grouse
PostThu May 30, 2002 7:08 pm 
Thanks, Tom. I've been meaning to ask you if you didn't have that capability. I think I'll continue my back-up. It isn't much trouble and it guards against the next implosion being you or Michael. rolleyes.gif

Something lost behind the ranges. Lost and waiting for you....... Go and find it. Go!