Forum Index > Links > Discover South Korea's Hidden Trails and Culture
 Reply to topic
Previous :: Next Topic
ZenithZephyr

ZenithZephyr
PostThu Mar 14, 2024 6:09 pm 
Hey fellow hikers, I have just come back from an amazing journey across South Korea and I am eager to tell you about the experience. Walking through the foggy paths in Seoraksan National Park and along the sea edges of Jeju Island was eye-opening at every turn. The trip became more valuable because I explored the deep culture of South Korea. There were old temples in the mountains and lively markets full of activity, each place had its own story to find out. Kudos to my guide https://gowithguide.com/korea he guided me to less known paths and places not many know about, such as the quiet tea houses in Boseong and old villages like Hahoe. What really made the journey memorable was how friendly the local people were. When eating together in a small mountain cabin or saying hello while walking, they were incredibly welcoming. If you are looking for both adventure and cultural experiences, the paths of South Korea are ready for you. A world full of secret treasures and genuine activities will open up to you. cheers.gif

Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message