Forum Index > Support & Feedback > Forum Time Piece
 Reply to topic
Previous :: Next Topic
Newt
Short Timer

Newt
Short Timer
PostMon Jun 10, 2002 7:41 pm 
an hour off? not accounting for daylight savings time NN tongue.gif Admin Note: please read the FAQ before posting in the support forum! tongue.gif

It's pretty safe to say that if we take all of man kinds accumulated knowledge, we still don't know everything. So, I hope you understand why I don't believe you know everything. But then again, maybe you do.
Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message
Sundance Kid
Hiking the Wasatch

Sundance Kid
Hiking the Wasatch
PostMon Jun 10, 2002 8:19 pm 
Daylight Savings Time
You can fix the time. Just play with the settings until you get the clock to read your local time... agree.gif

Just where is it I can find beaver, bear, and other critters that are worth cash money when skint?
Newt
Short Timer

Newt
Short Timer
PostTue Jun 11, 2002 4:25 am 
Sorry Whimper, whimper Reading the faq is like reading assembly instructions. Whimper, whimper 'sides, i cant read, just here for the pictures. On another note: It won't automatically log me in each visit even when checked. I'll do some more lookin. No big deal. Really. I mainly just lurk anyways. off to corner with tail between legs NN frown.gif

It's pretty safe to say that if we take all of man kinds accumulated knowledge, we still don't know everything. So, I hope you understand why I don't believe you know everything. But then again, maybe you do.
Tom
Admin

Tom
Admin
PostTue Jun 11, 2002 11:51 am 
Aw, come on. The FAQ aren't that hard to read are they? Just read the summary at the top. P.S. I've changed the cookie settings. Hopefully this solves your login problem. NOTE: this will require everyone to login again. Sorry!

Newt
Short Timer

Newt
Short Timer
PostTue Jun 11, 2002 7:55 pm 
Thank you Tom. You know how some of us men are: we don't read instructions until we have left over parts, we don't use a map until we're lost. Thanks for the nice site and all you do. NN up.gif wink.gif

MCaver
Founder

MCaver
Founder
PostWed Jun 12, 2002 9:21 am 
For those who don't want to dink around with it until you find the right one, the time setting for PST is "GMT - 7 hours".