Forum Index > Support & Feedback > thread titles on top page
 Reply to topic
Previous :: Next Topic
MtnGoat

MtnGoat
PostTue Jun 11, 2002 3:54 pm 
Hey guys, love the new look. Is it possible to have the latest posting on the top page ,show not only poster and time/date of last post, but the thread as well? It's kind of a pain to check each topic to see if what is listed as last post is in a thread you're interested in.

Diplomacy is the art of saying 'Nice doggie' until you can find a rock. - Will Rogers
Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message
MCaver
Founder

MCaver
Founder
PostTue Jun 11, 2002 4:13 pm 
I miss that as well. What I've been using as a substitute is the [Today] link next to Search at the top. It shows all the posts in the last 24 hours in order (newest at the top) in thread view.

Tom
Admin

Tom
Admin
PostTue Jun 11, 2002 7:13 pm 
Yeah, I kind of miss it too. Unfortunately it's not part of the standard software and I didn't want to "mod" too many things at once. I added the "Today" link as a substitute (easier "mod") and I find it works quite well (if not better). We'll put that other one on the list though.

Scrooge
Famous Grouse

Scrooge
Famous Grouse
PostTue Jun 11, 2002 10:10 pm 
listing topic
If this were a poll, I'd vote with Chris, Michael and Tom. Add topic, when possible.

Something lost behind the ranges. Lost and waiting for you....... Go and find it. Go!
MtnGoat

MtnGoat
PostWed Jun 12, 2002 12:06 pm 
So is that a yes, it is possible, or a no, it isn't possible ? tongue.gif What I'm hearing is that instead of seeing a topic title on the upper page, I need to click on yet another page, then search, then view, then click again on what I've found if I wish to go there. At that point, I may as well have gone and looked at each category! This is no big deal, it just kinda sucks.

Diplomacy is the art of saying 'Nice doggie' until you can find a rock. - Will Rogers
MCaver
Founder

MCaver
Founder
PostWed Jun 12, 2002 12:46 pm 
I think he's saying it's on the list of things to do. As far as the massive list you steps you posted, I dunno where you got that. tongue.gif Click on the [Today] link next to Search on the top menu above. That's a list of everything posted in any forum in reverse order. Pretty sweet, if you ask me.