Forum Index > The Trading Post > gear for sale....
 Reply to topic
Previous :: Next Topic
mtnwkr

mtnwkr
PostWed Nov 10, 2004 1:52 pm 
hello all, i have some stuff layen around that someone else might find more interesting than me. the first is a brand new w/o tags LOWE ALPINE triple point ceramic jacket. it is a size small, but fits me like a mens medium. i found this alone at a local dicount store for a really good price and bought it for the purpose of reselling to one of you. sometimes you just cant pass up a good deal. i wish this jacket fit me, but it don't. these jackets sell from 150.00 and up.....how about 50.00 obo?
ok, the next item was a pack i purchased but have only used once, so its in new condition still. it is a MOUNTAINSMITH chasm. its 2600 ci, and i think i still have the tags layen around for it somewhere. ill also let it go for 50.00 obo.
the next is a MOUNTAIN HARDWEAR room with a view tent. it is in great condition, but the stuff sack shows some wear. this tent sold new for 275.ish. make an offer. the next few items will go for whatever you wanna pay for them, cus i'm never ganna use them, but someone else might really appreciate them. there is a campmor top and bottom rain gear set, great cond. blue, ultra light, gore-tex. the jacket only whieghs like 14 oz. sz L. and i have two pair of gore tex pants. size L. one is columbia, the other is foresters. both good cond. email me at melgwen@hotmail.com with any offers or q's up.gif

There's a mostly unspoken acknowledgment among the voluntarily impoverished that it's better to be fiscally poor yet rich in experience-living the dream-than to be traditionally wealthy but live separate from one's passions.
Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message
mtnwkr

mtnwkr
PostThu Nov 11, 2004 6:13 pm 
sorry, dont know y pics stopped working, but there fixed...4 now anyway

There's a mostly unspoken acknowledgment among the voluntarily impoverished that it's better to be fiscally poor yet rich in experience-living the dream-than to be traditionally wealthy but live separate from one's passions.
Steve
Phlogiston Purveyor

Steve
Phlogiston Purveyor
PostThu Nov 11, 2004 7:05 pm 
Tell me more about the Mountainsmith. Does it have an aluminum frame to it? What length of back is it made to fit?

Despair is only for those who see the end beyond all doubt.
mtnwkr

mtnwkr
PostThu Nov 11, 2004 9:46 pm 
the stay length on the pack is 22". the "frame" is a contoured HDPE framesheet supported by a single stay with two fiberglass rods to complete the structure and promote flexability for active movement. it fits torso lengths 17-23". it is in brand new condition. thanx for looking. up.gif

Steve
Phlogiston Purveyor

Steve
Phlogiston Purveyor
PostFri Nov 12, 2004 7:22 am 
I'll have to do some measuring on the intended user and get back to you on the pack.

mtnwkr

mtnwkr
PostFri Nov 12, 2004 10:16 pm 
heres more on the pack..

Steve
Phlogiston Purveyor

Steve
Phlogiston Purveyor
PostMon Nov 15, 2004 7:58 pm 
I'll have to pass on the pack. The intended user is not interested in it. thanks anyway

mtnwkr

mtnwkr
PostMon Nov 15, 2004 11:12 pm 
ok packs and rain gear sold.....