Forum Index > Full Moon Saloon > Seattle Backpackers Meetup Group (meetup.com)
 Reply to topic
Previous :: Next Topic
kayakbear

kayakbear
PostFri Nov 27, 2009 9:53 pm 
Re: Speaking of the hat fitting
matt.greenlake wrote:
You have pushed me too far. I now own MATTHEWMORGENROTH.COM domain. You have until Monday the 30th of november at 5tongue.gifm.
You have pushed me too far? what is this high school?! LOL. This is hilarious. should be a good show. of course thats what these types of people want so it may be more effective just to turn off the attention...

Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message
matt.greenlake
Matt_M

matt.greenlake
Matt_M
PostFri Nov 27, 2009 11:22 pm 
Though it may be enjoyed here. Hope no one is offended. I found it entertaining and didn't want to horde all the fun. I don't intend to entertain his antics directly by responding to him, but as the laughs roll in, I'll keep you posted smile.gif pass the popcorn...

Layback
Cascades Expatriate

Layback
Cascades Expatriate
PostFri Nov 27, 2009 11:31 pm 
Wow. What a [removed by mod] this Cameron guy is. Hey, does his buddy still have an icicle frozen to his head?
So what happens if you take it down at 5:01 am? Is that too late?

Ssabmud

Ssabmud
PostSat Nov 28, 2009 5:01 am 
Heh. "Mah team of lawyers will pretend to make things migh-tee uncomfortable for ya!" Yeah, right.

Tom
Admin

Tom
Admin
PostSat Nov 28, 2009 1:01 pm 
Cameron emailed me about personal attacks in this thread. I removed a few direct references to allow the reader to form their own opinion. I don't necessarily see what remains as a personal attack but disclosure.

Layback
Cascades Expatriate

Layback
Cascades Expatriate
PostSat Nov 28, 2009 1:35 pm 
Sorry that you had to edit my post Tom. I'm curious, did he threaten you with your own webpage? Oh wait... You already have one and it's wayyyy cooler than his. lol.gif

Tom
Admin

Tom
Admin
PostSat Nov 28, 2009 2:43 pm 
Nah, no threats. BTW, Matt, you should snap up CAMERONOWNBY.COM (looks like it's still available). I mean, who's gonna google the name he's using at Seattle Backpackers if they could just go to the official site. clown.gif

forest gnome
Forest nut...

forest gnome
Forest nut...
PostSat Nov 28, 2009 8:54 pm 
this guy sounds like the dude we knew in georgetown (s. seattle) who looked at my dad's buisness phone system for like 10 minutes, and actually delivered a bill the next day!...what a dope.....my dad being from kalispell, mo. sure straightned his butt out! these people have some sort of asperaguses problem like that ranger down south.....attention disorder and complete a loss/ grasp of the real world....period. the guy in georgetown really thought he was special.....but I knew he was going to get the karma back in the end, and unfortunatly he did....found out he had brain tumor, then 5 days later karma comes back around.....kinda shocking to me at first, but then YOU GET WHAT YOU GIVE in this life.....one question at the pearly gates has got to be....SO WHO DID YOU HELP??.....DUGGHHHHH...... ON a good note LUV the popcorn!!

Spotly

Spotly
PostSat Nov 28, 2009 9:39 pm 
forest gnome wrote:
YOU GET WHAT YOU GIVE in this life
That's true in many respects. For example, an ass hat ( hihi.gif ) will be treated like an....ass hat - not because of karma but because they're an ass hat. I know more than one non-ass hat that deserved nothing but good karma who have had "unfair" problems in life.

Bedivere
Why Do Witches Burn?

Bedivere
Why Do Witches Burn?
PostSun Nov 29, 2009 1:52 am 
I wonder if that's him posting as "deerslayer?" Matt - are you in any kind of business where something he puts up under a domain with your name could damage you?

matt.greenlake
Matt_M

matt.greenlake
Matt_M
PostSun Nov 29, 2009 2:52 am 
deerslayer? Is that on another thread? I don't see it here. The threat of anything 'ending badly' for me due to the fact that a fool has purchased a domain name similar to my given name is completely lost on me. I am curious to see what buffoonery comes of this. The fact that domain names can be traced back to their owner...by anyone, seems to have eluded our cunning mastermind. Do we really have to wait until Monday to see it??? dang

Bedivere
Why Do Witches Burn?

Bedivere
Why Do Witches Burn?
PostSun Nov 29, 2009 3:14 am 
The mods are really on top of things around here, I didn't expect "deerslayer" to get cleaned up 'til tomorrow morning. Some dillweed using that name posted a bunch of offensive stuff in the Trail Talk forum a few hours ago, it's all gone now. My hat's off to the mods for being so quick & efficient. While it's true that anyone can trace the ownership of a domain name, I'd bet a large amount of money that less than 1/4 of internet users know that you can do that AND even less than that would know how. If you ran a business under your name or depended on your name showing up in Google searches and he created a website at that domain that made you look bad then that could cause some trouble for you. If that's not a concern to you then indeed, his action seems utterly laughable.

Spotly

Spotly
PostTue Dec 01, 2009 1:42 pm 
I've been watching CNN and nothing seems to be happening. Are you still there? smile.gif

matt.greenlake
Matt_M

matt.greenlake
Matt_M
PostTue Dec 01, 2009 2:14 pm 
crickets... we must be patient real genius takes time (I envision a child-like man contemplating jumping into a pool of stupid...he'll hold his nose, shut his eyes real tight and jump on in...stay tuned)

Carie Yawn
Not dead yet

Carie Yawn
Not dead yet
PostSat Apr 30, 2011 9:54 pm 
I love the fact that Cameron's taken his name out of the mix -- just goes by "Admin" now. He's charging $65 for a First Aid / CPR class. That seems really high to me for simple First Aid / CPR. Anyone know how much these sorts of things usually run?