Forum Index > Trail Talk > Bushwhackers Glacier Climbing Course applications open
 Reply to topic
Previous :: Next Topic
rubywrangler

rubywrangler
PostSat Feb 01, 2020 12:58 pm 
The Bushwhacker Climbing Club is now taking applications for the 2020 Basic Glacier Climbing Course! The course covers navigation, snow skills, glacier travel and more, and culminates in a Mt Baker summit attempt in June. It's fun! The application is available through the course page link above. Applications will be accepted though Feb 29, 2020. If you have any questions please feel free to shoot me a message or use the contact form on the club website.

Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message
rubywrangler

rubywrangler
PostThu Feb 10, 2022 8:54 pm 
The Bushwhacker Climbing Club is now accepting applications for the 2022 Basic Glacier Climbing Course! The application is available on the course page. Applications will be accepted though Feb 28, 2022. If you have any questions please feel free to shoot me a message or use the contact form on the club website.

silence, RichP, Cyclopath, zimmertr
zimmertr
TJ Zimmerman

zimmertr
TJ Zimmerman
PostFri Feb 11, 2022 2:00 pm 
Thank you for posting this. I've been wanting to build more alpine skills this year. Looks like a weighted climb up Mt Si is in order next week smile.gif

rubywrangler

rubywrangler
PostThu Mar 10, 2022 9:26 pm 
Hey folks, the application window for the Bushwhackers Glacier course has been extended until March 27. If you're interested in learning snow skills, roped glacier travel, and crevasse rescue with some fun people, please apply! Feel free to reach out to me with any questions!

Cyclopath
rubywrangler

rubywrangler
PostThu Feb 02, 2023 12:31 am 
It's that time again! Applications are being accepted for the Bushwhacker Climbing Club Basic Glacier Course now through the end of Feb. Course details and application link are here. Feel free to PM me with questions.

Get Out and Go

Get Out and Go
PostSat Feb 04, 2023 5:50 pm 
Sounds like a fun course to take, if even for a refresher. up.gif After seeing this thread juxtapositioned with the Hinman Glacier Dead thread (but it won't be after I post)...I can't stop thinking of this song title, and anyway one can never get enough Janis Joplin. tongue.gif Sorry for any drift, but the intent is true. uhoh.gif

"These are the places you will find me hiding'...These are the places I will always go." (Down in the Valley by The Head and The Heart) "Sometimes you're happy. Sometimes you cry. Half of me is ocean. Half of me is sky." (Thanks, Tom Petty)

dave allyn