Forum Index > Full Moon Saloon > monkeypox in washington
 Reply to topic
Previous :: Next Topic
cdestroyer

cdestroyer
PostSun Jul 10, 2022 1:04 pm 
I am surprised no seattlite has posted this yet: https://www.king5.com/article/news/health/preventing-spread-of-monkeypox-cases-rise-in-washington/281-714502eb-1613-4d9d-983c-817ae5475957 but I also wanted to post this count: june 22 142 first infected june 29 341 number infected 27 number of states infected and dc july 1 460 number infected 30 number of states infected and dc july 5 560 number infected 34 number of states infected and dc puerto rico july 6 605 number infected 35 number of states infected and dc puerto rico july 7 700 number infected 35 number of states infected and dc puerto rico july 8 767 number infected 37 number of states infected and dc puerto rico july 11 866 number infected 39 number of states infected and dc puerto rico july 12 929 number infected 40 number of states infected and dc puerto rico although the CDC and our govt state that this is not actually a pandemic the numbers are adding up pretty fast!

Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message
cdestroyer

cdestroyer
PostMon Jul 18, 2022 12:31 pm 
I know that the covid virus has been a bit over done and here I am doing the same with the monkeypox, but is seems odd to me that my posts above taken from the cdc site does not show an accurate count. More testing has been given the reason that the count differs::: taken from one reporting site: CDC Director Rochelle Walensky described as “frustrating,” comes as the U.S. has recorded 1,470 monkeypox cases, up from 45 cases on June 10. then this from the actual cdc site: Data as of July 15, 2022 at 2pm EDT. Data will be updated Monday–Friday. nTotal confirmed monkeypox/orthopoxvirus cases: 1,814. needless to say I am a bit confused as to what the actual count in the US really is...

cdestroyer

cdestroyer
PostTue Jul 26, 2022 11:21 am 
and continuing to report on this disease. the US now leads the world in infections with over 3400