Forum Index > Trail Talk > Very bad AQ in Eastern Washington this weekend - don't go there
 Reply to topic
Previous :: Next Topic
Author Message
RumiDude
Marmota olympus



Joined: 26 Jul 2009
Posts: 3228 | TRs | Pics
Location: Port Angeles
RumiDude
Marmota olympus
PostSat Sep 10, 2022 9:55 pm 
The smoke arrived yesterday in Port Angeles. It's worse today. I couldn't see Hurricane Ridge from my back porch today. It smells aweful and my eyes are burning. I hate the new normal of summer smoke here. Rumi

"This is my Indian summer ... I'm far more dangerous now, because I don't care at all."
Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message
treeswarper
Alleged Sockpuppet!



Joined: 25 Dec 2006
Posts: 10731 | TRs | Pics
Location: Don't move here
treeswarper
Alleged Sockpuppet!
PostSun Sep 11, 2022 11:43 am 
About a dozen raindrops fell on me during the morning walk. I checked my surroundings to make sure it wasn't from a sprinkler or a bird. It was definitely an attempt to rain.

What's especially fun about sock puppets is that you can make each one unique and individual, so that they each have special characters. And they don't have to be human––animals and aliens are great possibilities
Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message
RumiDude
Marmota olympus



Joined: 26 Jul 2009
Posts: 3228 | TRs | Pics
Location: Port Angeles
RumiDude
Marmota olympus
PostSun Sep 11, 2022 4:18 pm 
Yesterday the relative humidity in Port Angeles was 29%, which is really dry. Today it is currently 56%, so moisture has moved in though still dry for here. There's a 20% chance of light showers, which means 80% of NOT showers. The smoke is about the same as yesterday and my eyes are still irritated. Rumi

"This is my Indian summer ... I'm far more dangerous now, because I don't care at all."
Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message
Get Out and Go
Member
Member


Joined: 13 Nov 2004
Posts: 2056 | TRs | Pics
Location: Leavenworth
Get Out and Go
Member
PostMon Sep 12, 2022 11:37 am 
Hazardous here right now.....May as well pick up a pack of Camel straights. smoker.gif

"These are the places you will find me hiding'...These are the places I will always go." (Down in the Valley by The Head and The Heart) "Sometimes you're happy. Sometimes you cry. Half of me is ocean. Half of me is sky." (Thanks, Tom Petty)
Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message
treeswarper
Alleged Sockpuppet!



Joined: 25 Dec 2006
Posts: 10731 | TRs | Pics
Location: Don't move here
treeswarper
Alleged Sockpuppet!
PostThu Sep 15, 2022 8:24 am 
Definitely better here but this morning it reeks of ripe pot and maybe some skunk mixed in. That's the bad part of having large sized pot growing nearby. And people leaving cat fud out.

What's especially fun about sock puppets is that you can make each one unique and individual, so that they each have special characters. And they don't have to be human––animals and aliens are great possibilities
Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message
   All times are GMT - 8 Hours
 Reply to topic
Forum Index > Trail Talk > Very bad AQ in Eastern Washington this weekend - don't go there
  Happy Birthday Adi, flatsqwerl, Rachael, Brushbuffalo, Croffy!
Jump to:   
Search this topic:

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum