Forum Index > Trail Talk > I need an email address
 Reply to topic
Previous :: Next Topic
Scrooge
Famous Grouse

Scrooge
Famous Grouse
PostWed Dec 14, 2022 10:59 am 
The email address of someone who has already received our new calendar, NWHikers.net 2023. Mixbook wants it to help them find the calendar. I have no idea why they can't just look us up in their files. rolleyes.gif Anyway, please send me an email at - Davidis80@outlook.com - with your email address on it, so I can give it to Mixbook.

Something lost behind the ranges. Lost and waiting for you....... Go and find it. Go!
Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message
solohiker

solohiker
PostWed Dec 14, 2022 12:05 pm 
Just click on the right link. Here it is: The NWHikers calendar mixbook link. You've either been clicking on a general mixbook link to get you to their home page, or on the link for coupons, which is nice, but doesn't take you to the calendar. If you click on the calendar link above that Tom set up you'll go straight to the NWHcalendar, no hassle. After that you only have to let them know how many you want. You may need to set up an account with them if you didn't do that last year.

I have never been lost, but I'll admit to being confused for several weeks. - Daniel Boone
reststep

reststep
PostWed Dec 14, 2022 1:18 pm 
If you click on the link in the above message you should get a page that looks like this. Underneath NWHikers.net 2023 click on “Order”. That should take you to the following login page.
Apparently logging in is required to order a calendar. This page shows the various ways to log in and has the option of creating an account. If you already have an account you need to go to the bottom of the page where it says “Already a user? Log In”and click on “Log In”. After you log in it should take you finally to the order page below. Log in page below
Order page below
Hope this helps.

"The mountains are calling and I must go." - John Muir
Scrooge
Famous Grouse

Scrooge
Famous Grouse
PostWed Dec 14, 2022 1:39 pm 
I've done all of that, but every time I add a password a message pops up - 'is already taken' - and so I'm never able to sign in.

Something lost behind the ranges. Lost and waiting for you....... Go and find it. Go!
reststep

reststep
PostWed Dec 14, 2022 1:55 pm 
You maybe already have an account there. If you click on Log In at the bottom of the Log In page you could try the forgot my password and see what you come up with.

"The mountains are calling and I must go." - John Muir
Tom
Admin

Tom
Admin
PostWed Dec 14, 2022 1:56 pm 
I'll forward my order confirmation.

Cyclopath
Faster than light

Cyclopath
Faster than light
PostWed Dec 14, 2022 2:03 pm 
Scrooge wrote:
I've done all of that, but every time I add a password a message pops up - 'is already taken' - and so I'm never able to sign in.
Where are you? If you're nearby I'll meet you in person this evening or tomorrow and we can do this together. I feel like something must be getting lost in translation because it shouldn't be that hard, sometimes a second set of eyes can break the log jam.