Forum Index > Partners > Female/NB/Queer Hiking Partners for Devil’s Dome/Jackita Ridge next week?
 Reply to topic
Previous :: Next Topic
KSieh
KSee

KSieh
KSee
PostMon Jul 17, 2023 1:39 pm 
Hi everybody! Looking for a last-minute hiking partner (or partners) for a backpacking trip in the North Cascades/Passayten Wilderness from July 26th-29th. My hiking parter can no longer make it, and I’m hoping I might be able to find a woman/non-binary or queer person in the area to join me. Short notice, but you never know! About me: I’m a 42yr old woman, live in NY but am from the mountains of Southern CA and grew up hiking. My family live in Bellingham and I try to do a backpacking trip every time I visit. NY hiking has far less altitude gain/loss, so I’ve kept this hike to no more than 8 miles a day until I can build up stamina for more, just to be safe. I’m in good health and have a wilderness first aid certification. Equally happy chatting or staying quiet while hiking. Excited to challenge myself with this steep, brushy, remote trail that sounds like a real stunner. Direct message me if you are free and interested and I can give you more info about the trip. K

Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message