Forum Index > The Trading Post > FS - Goal Zero Nomad 7 (x2) - Commode w/Bags - Inflatable Kayak
 Reply to topic
Previous :: Next Topic
Luc

Luc
PostFri Jan 27, 2023 5:07 pm 
All work perfectly. Solar Panels: 2 Goal Zero Nomad 7 solar panels. Work perfectly. One came with a car lighter socket that has been misplaced. You can chain them together for higher output. Selling together. $50 Commode: Bought this at the beginning of the pandemic because we didn't know if you could catch Covid from fecal plumes....ew. Didn't use. It sat in the sealed storage box on the back of my truck for about 3k miles, so it has some dust and scuffs but otherwise it's perfect. Comes with two rolls of bags, totally 30 bags. The seat sits at 16" and has a lid. $50 Inflatable Kayak: Sea Eagle SE370. Has brand new billows. Used a half dozen times and after each use was rinsed, drained, and fully dried before storage. It comes with the storage bag, two paddles, inflation gauge, and unused repair kit. Never needed the repair kit because I baby my gear. The seats are key, canvas covered and sturdy. Sorry, the pics I have are of it in use with my daughter, and one pic is out of Stehekin when kayak camping (yes, came back to Stehekin in that infamous wind...didn't die!) I can get more pics if needed, but trust me. Of course I can inflate it for whoever is interested. $225 https://www.seaeagle.com/SportKayaks/SE370

GNGSTR
Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message