Forum Index > Partners > Local Issaquah Man Seeks Adventure Partner
 Reply to topic
Previous :: Next Topic
zimmertr
TJ Zimmerman

zimmertr
TJ Zimmerman
PostFri May 26, 2023 4:52 pm 
EDIT: I changed the scope of this thread to be more general. I'll bump it in the future instead of creating new threads each time I'm looking for a partner. Anyone wanna join me for an overnight this weekend? Happy to drive but I'm planning to get an early start from Seattle. Intend to camp at Goat Lake and then hit both Petunias before dropping down to Royal Lake then climbing back up to Grey Wolf South and running the ridge to Tyler before heading back to the car. Should be trivial cross-country and easy class 3 at the worst. But will involve descending/ascending sh##ty scree slopes. Not trying to be heroic. Happy to travel at an easy pace. Also open to running the flats. Snow looks like it's entirely gone with the exception of around Goat Lake. Will probably bring spikes for that. https://caltopo.com/m/89G83

Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message
zimmertr
TJ Zimmerman

zimmertr
TJ Zimmerman
PostTue Aug 08, 2023 1:24 pm 
Anyone interested in the Alpine Lakes High Route & Mount Hinman this weekend? Here's a rough itinerary: https://caltopo.com/m/8A9T2 I'm planning to leave Issaquah around Noon on Friday with intentions of making it to Big Heart Lake before sunset. Then traversing to La Bohn Lakes on Saturday. Then climbing Hinman and exiting on Sunday. Planning to take each day easy to enjoy the area, not trying to set an FKT. Happy to go low around Iron Cap Lake or be adventurous and summit Iron Cap and modify the itinerary as you might like. Send me a PM if you're interested in hiking together. Even if not this time. All my friends are either way less adventurous than me, in way better shape than me, or have already done every single cool thing in Washington. I need more partners.

Flickr | Strava

Waterman
Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message