Forum Index > The Trading Post > Gear for sale
 Reply to topic
Previous :: Next Topic
FearM9

FearM9
PostSat Feb 05, 2005 1:46 pm 
Time to clean out the overstuff equipment room and get rid of gear I don't use. Help a brotha out!!! I'm located in Caldwell, Idaho. Please email me for more pics of both tents. All prices include shipping. 1. REI Half Dome Plus 2 The tent is two years old and only used a couple of times and is still in great shape. This is a freestanding tent that is roomy for two people. It weighs around 5 pounds or so. The tent retailed for $150 while the ground sheet went for $25. I'm willing to part with `em for $95. For a more detail description, go here (please keep in mind this an updated version of the tent): Link 2. Mountain Hardwear Light Wedge 2 This tent is at least five years old, but is still in great condition. This is also a freestanding tent fit for two people. My tent is very similar to this one, but without that much mesh on the sides: Link I'm including the ground sheet as well. I'm also selling this for $95. 3. REI Newstar backpack This is several years old. Way too much backpack for me. It's size "Regular". A description and specifications for this pack is not on the REI website. This is a pretty big pack that would be great for weeklong+ trips. It's yours for $85. 4. Petzl Ecrin Roc climbing helmet Don't worry…this helmet has never been used…it's practically new. This has been sitting in my equipment room for several years. Here's a description of it: Link Take it off my hands for $40. 5. North Face Mountain Guide jacket 6 or 7 years old. Size medium. Kinda similar to this new version: Link On the market for $110. If you are interested in any of the gear, please email me FearM9@aol.com. Thanks! Nick

Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message