Forum Index > Trip Reports > Swakane Cyn 4/17
 Reply to topic
Previous :: Next Topic
wildernessed
viewbagger

wildernessed
viewbagger
PostWed Apr 20, 2005 8:42 am 
Myself, my hiking and predominantly backpacking partners back east use to do all the trips we could in designated wilderness, I planned the trips most of the time so when considering a trip number one criteria was designated wilderness, number two was mountains, number three rivers/streams etc...,. One life long friend I introduced to backpacking has never backpacked outside a designated wilderness area, now his son and him do the trips. So it's kind of meant to be "one who is obsessed with wilderness" in a short version. Not what some may think which is Mr. Ed wondering around in the wilderness. Or a dude named Ed who likes wilderness. wildernessed

Living in the Anthropocene
Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message
Quark
Niece of Alvy Moore

Quark
Niece of Alvy Moore
PostWed Apr 20, 2005 9:03 am 
Ah! So you're an adjective, then (I think - I'm not so good at naming the parts of grammar, and never diagramed a sentence in my life; but I know what it should look like). Frank and I have discussed the syntax of your handle, and after much consternation, frustration, degradation, reservation, correlation and designation, we decided that asking would be the best way to know. It usually is.

"...Other than that, the post was more or less accurate." Bernardo, NW Hikers' Bureau Chief of Reporting
Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message