Forum Index > The Trading Post > Gary Fisher Gold series large frame Genesis Tass Mt. Bike
 Reply to topic
Previous :: Next Topic
HitTheTrail

HitTheTrail
PostSun Sep 17, 2023 2:36 pm 
Gary Fisher Gold series 19" Aluminum frame Genesis Tass mountain bike with 26" tires. My son left this sitting in my garage over 15 years ago and it's time to move it out. Its probably at least 17 years old but has not been used much at all. I have had it serviced and have not used it once since I did that. I think the frame is too big and I am not a bike person anyway. I will sell it for $200 if you can pick it up in Wenatchee.

Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message
HitTheTrail

HitTheTrail
PostSat Sep 30, 2023 9:30 am 
Ok folks, I admit it, I don't know anything about how much old bicycles are worth or not worth. Obviously this one was way over priced based on the responses I got. So anyway, I just donated it to the Cashmere middle school bike rehab program. They take used and abandoned bikes and have the kids fix them up while learning about bike maintenance. It's a great program that has been reported on in the press several times. I think it went to a great cause.

williswall, Now I Fly, snowmonkey, contour5, dave allyn, RichP
Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message