Forum Index > Trail Talk > Lost and Found
 Reply to topic
Previous :: Next Topic
wiki summary

wiki summary
PostMon Apr 09, 2007 2:03 am 
This thread is for posting lost and found notices ONLY. Other replies will be deleted. Once resolved, please delete your notice by clicking on the X to the top right (/bottom R) of your post. Thanks for keeping this thread clean & free of thread drift to maximize its effectiveness.

Wiki summmary last edited by MarcoFalken on Tue Mar 22, 2022 6:26 pm (this post can be edited by any member)
Back to top Reply to topic
SylvanSea

SylvanSea
PostSat Sep 09, 2023 1:39 pm 
Found on Lake 22 trail on Friday September 8th: child's size Minecraft hoody, camo crop top. Text 360-412-5958. I've got them in Seattle area with me.

Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message
Joseph_in_Tacoma

Joseph_in_Tacoma
PostSun Sep 10, 2023 8:46 pm 
Found on PCT just south of Chinook Pass: small black Outdoor Research pouch with something inside. Describe the contents and I'll get it back to you.

big

big
PostThu Sep 14, 2023 1:01 pm 
FOUND - piece of jewelry that might be dear to someone. On one of the Mount Baker area trails. Describe the item and where it was lost and I'll return it to you. Providing a photo of it would also be helpful.

cathorse

cathorse
PostWed Sep 20, 2023 9:42 pm 
FOUND, but left in place, two dog packs. In the area just above Boiling Lake, on the way up to Hoodoo Pass, off the Golden Lakes loop. Details below… This TR is mainly to report on two dog packs that we found, minus the dogs and minus the humans, both filled with lots of kibble, leashes, gear for dogs, etc. Very strange! Probably left recently as the packs had not been rifled by the local critters yet. I considered taking them out with me, but given their size and their weight, I did not feel up to the task. First one was seen just off the Hoodoo Pass trail under a large down tree. We moved it to the junction of the main Hoodoo Pass trail and the Hoodoo Spur trail which heads right back towards Boiling Lake. Coordinates: 48.20867, -120.36601 Second one was found a short bit later, just along the Hoodoo Spur trail right before it drops to the crossing of the small stream that descends the Hoodoo Basin. Coordinates: 48.20930, -120.36373 I hope that the people and dogs whose packs these were will soon be reunited. If you are traveling through this area and have the ability to bring the packs back out with you, that would be great too!

pula58

pula58
PostMon Sep 25, 2023 5:14 pm 
LOST: Ex Officio "Sand Fly" hiking pants (Khaki color) with separate belt. In high country near Bald Mtn (above Cutthroat lakes, Walt Bailey Trail). We always scan our camp for belongings before we leave, and we did this time too, but somehow the pants are not here (home), so, they must still be up there! Thanks

sticky buns

sticky buns
PostFri Dec 01, 2023 11:26 pm 
LOST: Black Pearl Izumi liner glove, Silver Peak trailhead (Windy Pass), Nov 17, 2023. Or maybe at the Travelers Rest. Or maybe at the Mercer Is P&R. Ha. Sigh. FOUND: Black All in Motion S/M size not-a-liner-glove, Silver Peak trailhead (Windy Pass), soon after Nov 17, 2023. A kind hiker rescued what he thought was my glove, but it wasn't. Now I'm still missing mine (maybe buried under snow by now), but have another one, which doesn't fit me.

neek

neek
PostThu Dec 21, 2023 5:27 pm 
small black generic microspike type thing (single) found near ira spring trail

Fedor

Fedor
PostSat Jan 13, 2024 12:07 pm 
I found a pair of mittens at the Hyak Sno-Park on Monday, January 8th.

Comma

Comma
PostSun Feb 18, 2024 10:25 pm 
Found: Water bottle with filter on the Treen creek route to Garfield mountain lakes / Treen / Garfield. To clarify, this is the creek that drains Garfield mountain lakes.

kitya
Fortune Cookie

kitya
Fortune Cookie
PostMon Feb 19, 2024 11:58 am 
Found zeiss binoculars on the Bolt Creek/Eagle Creek Roads (Skykomish)

Kascadia

Kascadia
PostWed Mar 13, 2024 4:53 pm 
Found a pair of fleece gloves on Surpise Creek Trail (Cougar Mtn), just before intersection leading to Harvey Manning TH (.4 miles). We found them mid day. They were left at the Big Tree Ridge TH (Newport Way/Issy), on the large cedar sign frame (no sign yet!) by the porta potties.

It is as though I had read a divine text, written into the world itself, not with letters but rather with essential objects, saying: Man, stretch thy reason hither, so thou mayest comprehend these things. Johannes Kepler
Blkhairman

Blkhairman
PostWed Mar 20, 2024 1:50 pm 
Found a pair of gloves on trail between Isput camp and Carbon river glacier trail on 3-16-24. Describe them and I’ll get them back to you.

some names

some names
PostWed Apr 10, 2024 3:40 pm 
Found a FOB on the way to Tiger 2.

somesignaturehere and somesignaturethere
jazmarie
N/A

jazmarie
N/A
PostTue Apr 16, 2024 1:30 pm 
I know this a long shot but I climbed Mt St Helen’s on Sunday 4/17/24 and left my sleeping bag in a dry bag on the ground by the trailhead. I left about 4:30 pm. I live about 5 hours away and was too exhausted to drive back, wouldn't have been safe. Due to work I am unable to go back this week. If anyone happens across it I would love it get it back 😭😭😭😭 I can offer a reward and pay to have it shipped back to me. Please contact me: jazmarie1980@gmail.com Thanks for reading!

Jasmin Wheeler
krithi89

krithi89
PostFri Apr 19, 2024 7:40 pm 
I went to a work party at the Oyster Dome with WTA. While on the trail working, it seems I have missed my phone on the trail. I am not sure exactly where or when it was missing. We were working near the connecting trail in between Lily Lizard Lake junction and Oyster Dome Chuckanut Drive access. In case someone finds it, please let me know. It is a black Samsung phone without any phone cover. Appreciate your help. smile.gif