Forum Index > Trail Talk > Hi Lakers Meeting
 Reply to topic
Previous :: Next Topic
Allison
Feckless Swooner

Allison
Feckless Swooner
PostSun Aug 14, 2005 7:39 pm 
Open to all. I don't know much about the slide show this week, but maybe one of the real Hi Laker types around here can elaborate on that. We would like to remind you of this upcoming event. Monthly meeting Date: Wednesday, August 17, 2005 Time: 7:30PM PDT (GMT-07:00) The Hi-Laker meeting is this coming Wednesday. 7:30 PM at the Dept of Health Bldg at the Fircrest campus. It is located off NE 150th and 17th Ave NE. Take the NE 145th Exit from the I-5 freeway, go east to the first stop light (15th Ave NE). Go north for a couple of blocks and then turn east onto NE 150th. Finally turn north at the first opportunity, which is the entrance to Fircrest (right across from 17th Ave NE). The building is the first one of the left with the Flagpoles. Lots of parking immediately on your right across from the building. It'll be fun. Don't miss it!

www.allisonoutside.com follow me on Twitter! @AllisonLWoods
Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message
salish

salish
PostMon Aug 15, 2005 7:51 am 
Marylou - thanks for posting the meeting notice. I'm in D.C. this week and won't be at the meeting. Our guest speaker this month will be an Idaho Fish & Game biologist speaking about high lakes fish stocking. It should be very interesting and I regret not being able to make this meeting. Hope you have a great meeting! Cheers, Cliff

My short-term memory is not as sharp as it used to be. Also, my short-term memory's not as sharp as it used to be.
Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message