Forum Index > Full Moon Saloon > How often do you wash your CAR?
 Reply to topic
Previous :: Next Topic
Starjumper7
Human

Starjumper7
Human
PostThu Aug 03, 2006 6:30 pm 
Quote:
Last time I washed a car, it broke down the next day. I had to sell the thing, only got $50 for it. So any advice on how to wash a car without ruining it is appreciated.
Just wash the outside, don't soak the engine and electronics.

Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message
ree

ree
PostSun Aug 06, 2006 11:13 am 
Those bear car washes are a blast. For 14 bucks, I get my rig washed and get entertained. I feel like a kid, sitting in the car while it gets towed through the suds, carpet rollers, disco lights, and blow drier. Cheap, fun entertainment + clean car. up.gif The downside is that, once it's clean, I can better see all the paint scrapes from the brush. bawl.gif

ActionBetty
Im a dirty hippie!

ActionBetty
Im a dirty hippie!
PostSun Aug 06, 2006 12:42 pm 
ree wrote:
Those bear car washes are a blast. For 14 bucks, I get my rig washed and get entertained. I feel like a kid, sitting in the car while it gets towed through the suds, carpet rollers, disco lights, and blow drier. Cheap, fun entertainment + clean car. up.gif The downside is that, once it's clean, I can better see all the paint scrapes from the brush. bawl.gif
reminds me of the time I took my ex's (what was new back then) 1988 corvette to the carwash to do him a favor and wash it....lets just say I was never allowed to have the keys again..the scratches from the brush sent him through the roof rant.gif

"If you're not living good, you gotta travel wide"...Bob Marley
ree

ree
PostSun Aug 06, 2006 9:03 pm 
Girls, The disco lights!!! They flash yellow,red, and green, and the neon sign flashes "simonize", as suds melt down the windshield! It's like being in a slot machine! up.gif up.gif I wanna borrow SJ's bong and then do it sometime. cool.gif Anyway, I've got more scratches on the paint from the MFK than the car wash! winksmile.gif