Forum Index > Full Moon Saloon > I would like to have some words defined please...
 Reply to topic
Previous :: Next Topic
MtnGoat

MtnGoat
PostWed Aug 30, 2006 6:11 pm 
hey, don't forget clamps and hinking.

Diplomacy is the art of saying 'Nice doggie' until you can find a rock. - Will Rogers
Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message
Opus
Wannabe

Opus
Wannabe
PostWed Aug 30, 2006 6:40 pm 
polecatjoe wrote:
'Tis said Romeo and Juliet met on opposite sides of a small lakelet in the Dolomites, thus creating the song "Tarn between two lovers".
Hoo boy, you should be tarn feathered for that one! doh.gif

polarbear

polarbear
PostWed Aug 30, 2006 7:23 pm 
Tarnation! Now I've got that song going through my head!

Malachai Constant

Malachai Constant
PostWed Aug 30, 2006 9:47 pm 
Caught between the twisted stars The plotted lines the faulty map That brought columbus to new york Betwixt between the east and west He calls on her wearing a leather vest The earth squeals and shudders to a halt A diamond crucifix in his ear Is used to help ward off the fear That he has left his soul in someones rented car Inside his pants he hides a mop To clean the mess that he has dropped Into the life of lithesome juliette bell And romeo wanted juliette And juliette wanted romeo And romeo wanted juliette And juliette wanted romeo Romeo rodriguez squares His shoulders and curses jesus Runs a comb through his black pony-tail Hes thinking of his lonely room The sink that by his bed gives off a stink Then smells her perfume in his eyes And her voice was like a bell Outside the street were steaming the crack Dealers were dreaming Of an uzi someone had just scored I betcha I could hit that light With my one good arm behind my back Says little joey diaz Brother give me another tote Those downtown hoods are no damn good Those italians need a lesson to be taught This cop who died in harlem You think theyd get the warnin I was dancing when his brains run out on the street And romeo had juliette And juliette had her romeo And romeo had juliette And juliette had her romeo Ill take manhattan in a garbage bag With latin written on it that says Its hard to give a sh## these days Manhattans sinking like a rock Into the filthy hudson what a shock They wrote a book about it They said it was like ancient rome The perfume burned his eyes Holding tightly to her thighs And something flickered for a minute And then it vanished and was gone -Lou Reed

"You do not laugh when you look at the mountains, or when you look at the sea." Lafcadio Hearn
jimmymac
Zip Lock Bagger

jimmymac
Zip Lock Bagger
PostWed Aug 30, 2006 11:01 pm 
Quote:
Tarnation! Now I've got that song going through my head!
Tarn between two lovers, feelin' like a fool A separate tent on each heather bench is breakin' all the rules Tarn between two lovers, cuts their tryst in half Next time they'll think to bring a Curtis raft

"Profound serenity is the product of unfaltering Trust and heightened vulnerability."
touron

touron
PostThu Aug 31, 2006 12:00 am 
lol.gif lol.gif frown.gif Touron between two lovers, feeling like a fool They like the zinc on my nose, the flip-flops on my toes, and my direc-shun findin' rules Touron between two lovers, seems like a big mistake I hope they both like hiking to Snow Lake cool.gif

Touron is a nougat of Arabic origin made with almonds and honey or sugar, without which it would just not be Christmas in Spain.