Forum Index > The Trading Post > Nikon D50 DSLR for Sale with Warranty (Priced to Sell)
 Reply to topic
Previous :: Next Topic
Layback
Cascades Expatriate

Layback
Cascades Expatriate
PostWed Dec 17, 2008 2:54 pm 
I listed my Nikon D50 on eBay a few moments ago. If there's anyone looking for a good start-up DSLR this is a good option at a good price. You can use it as a high end point & shoot in automatic mode or you can use it as a fully manual DSLR. It includes the following: - Ritz Camera Extended Serive Plan through 8/09 (can be extended by you through Ritz). Covers anything as long as you can provide them with the serial number from the body. Also includes free sensor cleanings. It is transferable between owners - it follows the SN (confirmed with store). - Nikkor 18-55 mm AF Dx Lens (Used Just a Few Times - In Box) - Quantary 55-200 mm AF Dx Lens (New In Box) - 2 Circular Polarizers (fits both lenses) - 1 UV Filter (fits both lenses) - 1 extra Nikkor Li-Ion batteries (EN-EL3a) (edited - this used to say two extra batteries). - 4 GB memory (2 SD Cards) - Carrying case - Original D50 Box - Original D50 Owner's Manual - All original cords & battery charger - Nikon Image Software Here's what DPReview has to say about the camera: http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/nikond50/

Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message
Slugman
It’s a Slugfest!

Slugman
It’s a Slugfest!
PostFri Dec 19, 2008 9:44 pm 
Layback: Have you checked to see who the "high" bidder is so far? hmmm.gif

Layback
Cascades Expatriate

Layback
Cascades Expatriate
PostSat Dec 20, 2008 1:31 am 
I noticed... It would be cool to see someone like you who is on these boards win it. This way I get to keep on looking at pics from the camera. up.gif If you win, we can figure out a way to keep you from paying for shipping. Good luck. smile.gif BTW - Just a heads up that in the above I listed 2 extra batteries by accident. The reality is it's only one extra battery (two total). The eBay listing is correct. I just updated the original post. Let me know if this is a problem. Sorry about that.

Slugman
It’s a Slugfest!

Slugman
It’s a Slugfest!
PostSat Dec 20, 2008 3:32 am 
Ha! I noticed the "two extra batteries" thing. The important thing is to have the one extra battery, so it's all good. PS: the "additional information" still says "two extra batteries". But don't worry. I won't try to hose another battery out of you if I win. hmmm.gif embarassedlaugh.gif

Slugman
It’s a Slugfest!

Slugman
It’s a Slugfest!
PostSat Dec 20, 2008 2:45 pm 
Hooray! I won - what time on Tuesday can I come pick it up? hmmm.gif

Layback
Cascades Expatriate

Layback
Cascades Expatriate
PostSat Dec 20, 2008 2:58 pm 
Congrats Slugman!!! I'll shoot you an email and we can figure it out. I'm going to be dropping off friends in Seattle tonight. If it's reasonable to you, we could meet up.

Slugman
It’s a Slugfest!

Slugman
It’s a Slugfest!
PostSun Dec 21, 2008 8:48 pm 
Man, it doesn't get any better than you coming by my work and delivering it to me. up.gif That should be a shipping option for all Ebay transactions: immediate personal delivery. hmmm.gif embarassedlaugh.gif