Forum Index > Partners > Bellingham area
 Reply to topic
Previous :: Next Topic
matt79

matt79
PostFri Mar 02, 2012 9:39 am 
Hello all. Just wanted to take a moment to introduce myself. I live up in the Bellingham area, I'm 32 going on 33 not in great shape but not horrible either and am looking for an ongoing hiking partner up in this area. I have been enjoying hiking solo on shorter overnight trips but would like to find someone that is up for some multi-day trips. My only real hang up is I don't drive so I need to hook up with a carpool or a partner that drives. More than willing to kick in on the gas. Like I said I live in Bellingham and wouldn't want anyone to go out of their way but if you are heading up 542 I'd love to meet ya at Sunset or Britton Rd. The list I have on my to-do list for the year is Hannagen Pass to Ross Lake, Chain Lakes Loop (even though this loop could be done in a day it's so nice I'd spend a night or two also bush wacking into Price Lake for a 3 day weekend and also bush wacking old the Swift Creek Trail to Baker Lake for another 3 day trip maybe do some fishing along the way. I only hope that the snow melts off enough to get up there, I don't mind some patchy snow but I don't want to do any mountaineering so to speak.

Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message
PorcupinePhobia
Murse

PorcupinePhobia
Murse
PostTue Mar 06, 2012 8:34 am 
Sounds familiar! PM sent.

Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message