Forum Index > Partners > 6 days in the Winds...6 Wyoming 13ers this August
 Reply to topic
Previous :: Next Topic
Matt Lemke
High on the Outdoors

Matt Lemke
High on the Outdoors
PostMon Mar 05, 2012 2:00 am 
Looking for someone who wants to head to the Wind Rivers this August for a peak-bagging adventure! Here is the tentative itinerary: Day 1 - Starting at Elkhart Park, Pack into Indian Basin Day 2 - Climb the SW ridge of Harrower Peak (Class 4) then the south slopes of Knife Point Mountain (Class 3) Day 3 - Climb Jackson from Indian Pass then Fremont via south spur Day 4 - Climb Sacajawea from Titcomb Basin (Class 4) Day 5 - Climb Helen via the right NW colouir (Class 4) Day 6 - Pack out Since I will already be down in Wyoming you would likely have to drive down yourself and meet me in Pinedale. Anyone interested?

The Pacific coast to the Great Plains = my playground!!! SummitPost Profile See my website at: http://www.lemkeclimbs.com
Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message
Slugman
It’s a Slugfest!

Slugman
It’s a Slugfest!
PostMon Mar 05, 2012 10:40 am 
I would go if it wasn't for all the mountain stuff. embarassedlaugh.gif I'm more of a lake/meadow/basin/easy-cross-country-route bagger. A glacier-polished granite or gneiss bagger. Plus as you know I'm already going for 10 nights in early September. hmmm.gif Lastly, I only climb mountains that are class 1 or maybe easy class 2. ykm.gif Basically a trail to the top. suuure.gif Yes, I know, it's pretty limiting. embarassedlaugh.gif But seriously, it sounds like a good plan, to a great area, and you are pretty nice yourself, so you should be able to find some climbing partners. Especially with wise-guys like me bumping up your thread for you. suuure.gif

Matt Lemke
High on the Outdoors

Matt Lemke
High on the Outdoors
PostTue Mar 06, 2012 12:12 pm 
Updated to include the Twin Peaks and American Legion Peak. 1-2 more days Anyone? Slugman...completely understand. You will have a great time out there!

The Pacific coast to the Great Plains = my playground!!! SummitPost Profile See my website at: http://www.lemkeclimbs.com