Forum Index > Partners > high lake fishing, skagit, whatcom
 Reply to topic
Previous :: Next Topic
alx3464

alx3464
PostThu Apr 26, 2012 11:23 am 
looking for partner/s to do some high lake fishing trips this summer. My friends are all lazy and I need to spend summer around motivated people who are not afraid of a little hiking. Open to suggestions.

alx3464
Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message
back_to_basics

back_to_basics
PostFri Apr 27, 2012 11:11 pm 
Hello. We're a budding fishing, camping and light hiking group that is planning several lowland fishing trips. I'm going to submit a post on the Trip Organization link here. Anyone here who might like to be part of upcoming trips is welcome to respond. If, between high lake trips, you think you might like to be part of our small group, please respond via here. General season is right around the corner! Thanks cool.gif

camping/fishing/hiking group
back_to_basics

back_to_basics
PostFri Apr 27, 2012 11:35 pm 
Hello again. I just posted the following looking for others who might like to go lowland fishing. If you'd like to be part of that, please feel free to drop a response. Thanks! Here's my post: ------------------ Cabin Fever? No-Drama Group For Fishing, Camping, Lt. Hiking Small budding group coordinating spring time fishing or light hiking trips. Later on, it'll be camping season. It's not necessary to be interested in all activities. Cohesive, peaceful, safe and sane group. It's for people who prefer scenery over drama. Retired or semi-retired a plus but not limited to. Activities include fresh or saltwater fishing, crabbing, beach combing, outdoor cooking and fresh dungeness right out of the bay. A boat would be a plus but not necessary. The sound of sea gulls are calling! Warmer weather tent or small rv camping (on a cot, not ground). With or w/out amenities. Please, no unruly dogs that destroy campsites or bark to no end. It's ok if you're a (respectful) smoker or ok w/smokers. Moderate drinker or 420 but NO extreme drinkers or hard drugs. Not into misfits or toxic drama. Life's too short for that. Looks, age, weight unimportant. Friendly camaraderie not competition is what the group's about. Please be someone who actually follows through on participating and doesn't flake out. Places I haven't been but would like to include: Mt Rainier, the Olympic peninsula and pacific coast, the San Juan's or the lower Columbia. Open to suggestions on places that aren't Grand Central. If you live in any of these settings and would like to host an outing (for non-commercial gain) that would be great. It's possible to car pool if location is a problem. If this sounds like something you'd like to be part of or know someone who might, please respond. Ideal for reclusive types or people with cabin fever.

camping/fishing/hiking group