Forum Index > Partners > Day hike/overnighter
 Reply to topic
Previous :: Next Topic
Mugs

Mugs
PostSun Jun 17, 2012 10:24 am 
Ok Folks...making a quick post before I shut my puter' down and load it in the truck to head on over to "wet New York, strung out on coffee." lol.gif So next weekend June 22-234, will be my first weekend over in the Seattle area. I plan on spending the late afternoons looking for a permanent place to stay for when I officially move over there in August. So by the time the weekend gets around I will be pretty burnt out on doing that, and I am sure I will be plenty bored come friday afternoon when I am done teaching classes for the day...and the weekend as well. I am bringing enough hiking gear to go for a weekend hike or even just a day hike or overnighter. Anybody want to bring me along with them on a planned trip, or at least give some good trail ideas? Just shoot me a PM and we can go from there. See ya soon.

I miss my 4.8Lb base weight as a ground dweller...But I sure DON'T MISS the ground.
Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message
Hulksmash
Cleaning up.

Hulksmash
Cleaning up.
PostThu Jun 21, 2012 1:15 am 
Any bites yet?

"Bears couldn't care less about us....we smell bad and don't taste too good. Bugs on the other hand see us as vending machines." - WetDog Albuterol! it's the 11th essential
Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message