Forum Index > Full Moon Saloon > emergency Sun night campout?
 Reply to topic
Previous :: Next Topic
MtnGoat

MtnGoat
PostSun Sep 05, 2004 1:19 pm 
Hi folks, some of you folks may be stuck in town for the weekend as I am. I've managed to scrape up the time for a quickie campout on Snoq pass tonight, any and all are welcome to attend. Car camping, no facilities, road is rough. Views and campsite are great. We already have 4 or 5 folks coming, more are surely welcome! NO POLITICS will keep things light and fun. if you're reading this in time and feel like a night in the woods, come up and join us. about 1:15 from Issaquah. I do not have time for a full route description. It is located at www.slopeflyer.com, "slope sites" page for washington. one listed site is for Rampart ridge, and has full directions and maps. http://www.slopeflyer.com/artman/publish/article_193.shtml To find the campsite, proceed 1/4 mile and take the first left after passing the flying site shown on the map. (a hairpin corner). the leading pic in the article was taken from camp, it's very close to the listed flying site, and is also the upper marker on the last map and air photo. hope to see you there, due to time constraints I will not be able to check in and respond to questions. We WILL be up there on that road. I expect to arrive around 6pm, if you wish to arrive earlier and hang out, no problems there.

Diplomacy is the art of saying 'Nice doggie' until you can find a rock. - Will Rogers
Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message