Forum Index > Trail Talk > Busy and Changing Schedule... last minute hikes?
 Reply to topic
Previous :: Next Topic
LittleHikerMom
Mom to a little girl

LittleHikerMom
Mom to a little girl
PostFri Jul 08, 2005 11:18 am 
I'd like it if I could have a short list of a few hiking buddies that might be available if I find out at the last minute that I have a day off. Well... last minute is somewhere around a few days to a week ahead of time at the most. I get random days off and they're mostly during the week. Sometimes I get a saturday off... but I haven't had many responses for those even when I do get them off. So, is anyone interested in being on my list of possible hiking partners? I don't always have internet... since well... I don't have a modem right now. And i might not have one for a week or so. So, I might not access the internet all the time. If any of you are willing to meet me... see that i'm not a creep, maybe I could have your #'s in case I find out I have a day off. Now, i've still got my winter legs let me warn ya. I haven't had much chance to go hiking. It's hard when you have no transportation and your boyfriend's schedule almost always conflicts with yours. I work about 4 days a week... so the other days are usually free for whatever I wish to do. Those days are randomly scheduled each week tho... so it always changes. If any of you are willing to help me get out on the trail again... please please please contact me. Thanks! I'll try to be in again to check my email soon!

Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message
fireman61

fireman61
PostMon Jul 11, 2005 9:09 pm 
maybe
I work al most every other day so i have alot of weekdays off. if you have some ideas run them by me.

Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message