Forum Index > Trail Talk > Female looking for Female day trip hikers
 Reply to topic
Previous :: Next Topic
Brandy

Brandy
PostSun Jun 29, 2003 8:37 pm 
Hi, I am a female looking for other females to go on day hikes with. I would like to meet new friends interested in exploring this beautiful state we live in. I would really like to begin up north. (maybe deception/Anacortes/Bellingham area)

I am a female looking for other females that would be interested in day hikes in Washington State. Mostly up north of Seattle.
Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message
sarbar
Living The Dream

sarbar
Living The Dream
PostMon Jun 30, 2003 8:17 am 
See, when I lived up north on Whidbey, there was NOBODY to hike with, now I move down south, and all the northers pop out of the woodwork biggrin.gif But, seriously, our group of ladies get together on the Olympic Pennisula periodically (we come from all over) and would love to have you along! Also, if you need any suggestions for hikes in the Baker and Hwy 20 areas, let me know-I hiked quite a bit up there the last 2 years smile.gif My favorite guide book is Dayhike! North Cascades by Mike McQuiade-his book is really good for suggestions up there. Sarah....who very much misses her view of Baker!!

https://trailcooking.com/ Eat well on the trail.
Brandy

Brandy
PostMon Jun 30, 2003 11:17 am 
Thanks for responding
[color=darkgreen][/color] winksmile.gif I would love to join up with your group/friends. Thanks for responding and the tip on the book too.

I am a female looking for other females that would be interested in day hikes in Washington State. Mostly up north of Seattle.