Forum Index > Partners > East Fork Foss this Saturday
 Reply to topic
Previous :: Next Topic
cjvoskuil

cjvoskuil
PostThu Jun 09, 2011 9:05 pm 
Hey-Any guys interested in doing East Fork Foss River Valley this Saturday? I usually go alone but am looking for someone to do some day hikes with and 2 short backpacking trips as well. I hear this trail is snow free now and not a lot of elevation gain so a good earlier trip out. I am relatively new to this, would be great to hook up with someone who is more experienced I could glean some tips fron as well. BTW I do like getting there as much as being there so not a super fast hiker (knees) but can do a respectable job. Quiet nice guy here. Would like to leave on the early side so as to be back by middle afternoon, I am in Everett. E mail me back I check often. Chris

Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message
Hulksmash
Cleaning up.

Hulksmash
Cleaning up.
PostFri Jun 10, 2011 1:04 am 
Humm.......any chance you'd think about a back packing trip.

"Bears couldn't care less about us....we smell bad and don't taste too good. Bugs on the other hand see us as vending machines." - WetDog Albuterol! it's the 11th essential
cjvoskuil

cjvoskuil
PostFri Jun 10, 2011 8:09 am 
Backpacking this weekend? What diU have in mind? Don't know that I can get away overnight but really want to in 3 or 4 weeks. Chris

Hulksmash
Cleaning up.

Hulksmash
Cleaning up.
PostFri Jun 10, 2011 10:34 am 
Would be happy to BP the East Fork Foss. But really i was trying to talk my self out of Pilchuck, Dickerman, Cutthroat lakes, or Circle Peak. Can't decide which. rolleyes.gif I rolled my ankle a few weeks ago and it's still fussing a bit so i should probably stay out of the snow. Plus, i'll be up the Suiattle trail the 16-19th so i need to take it easy this weekend. Now in 3 to 4 weeks things could change significantly in terms of snow levels, or not, might be a little difficult to plan.

"Bears couldn't care less about us....we smell bad and don't taste too good. Bugs on the other hand see us as vending machines." - WetDog Albuterol! it's the 11th essential