Forum Index > Partners > Need rides: 9/21 Seattle -> MRNP, 9/28 MRNP -> Portland
 Reply to topic
Previous :: Next Topic
LunchLady

LunchLady
PostWed Sep 07, 2011 7:55 am 
Hey folks, A friend and I have permits for the Wonderland trail 9/21-9/28, and are looking for rides to and from the mountain. Here's our ideal scenario: 9/21: Seattle to Longmire (As early as possible! We have to make it to S. Puyallup) 9/28: Longmire to Portland (mid-afternoon; in a pinch, we'll take anything that gets us close-ish to Portland, and in a REAL pinch, a ride back to Seattle) We're more than happy to pay for gas and breakfast/lunch/dinner/ice cream/going to all this trouble in general. Let me know if this magically coincides with your plans, or if you have other ideas! Thanks, LL P.S. Another friend will be joining us for the Mowich Road - Sunrise portion. She'll probably need a ride to and from Seattle, arriving at MW on 9/23 mid-day and departing Sunrise 9/27 am. So let me know if that'll work too! Yayyy logistics....!

Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message
bnator

bnator
PostThu Sep 08, 2011 10:56 am 
leaving from sea airport afternoon 19th to mrnp...rented a van and will have a couple seats...just fyi...I know thats early but thought I would throw that out there let me know if it will help and we can works something out

LunchLady

LunchLady
PostThu Sep 08, 2011 11:51 am 
Hey, thanks for the offer! Unfortunately, my flight doesn't get in till the 20th... frown.gif Hope all goes well with your trip!

bnator

bnator
PostThu Sep 08, 2011 11:55 am 
yep...thanks...same to you...may see you out there...my itinerary is posted int the itinerary thread...have a safe trip...

LunchLady

LunchLady
PostThu Sep 08, 2011 12:51 pm 
Ditto! I'll be the one with the bandana, red osprey pack, and 1-3 companions pending said companions getting their acts together. suuure.gif Happy trails!