Forum Index > The Trading Post > iRocker sup bundle....
 Reply to topic
Previous :: Next Topic
Brucester

Brucester
PostWed Aug 02, 2023 9:49 am 
All around '11x"32 inflatable stand up paddle board. IRocker brand, made in Florida. I bought this direct from them a few years ago and have used this on and off mostly on lakes. Very well cared for. Rinsed after use and put away dry. Never dragged and the bottom is in excellent condition. Stable. I used it taking a knee and using the single blade. The bundle includes: Inflatable board Electric pump w/ hose Hand pump w/hose inflates 10-15 minutes Paddle that converts and breaks down for travel. Single or double blade. Leash 3 fins the two smaller ones never really used Carry strap- that makes car to water easier Kayak seat with brass connectors and zip pocket in back. Cooler that attaches to front net with clips NRS Ninja PFD XL fits "38-"46 chest fully adjustable and has front zip pocket Carry bag- designed for travel as it has nicely padded shoulder straps and hip belt Repair kit never used Instruction booklet This is a high quality inflatable. The workmanship shows everywhere.
Everything works as intended. I will seperate if the life jacket isn't your size. If you have a Tarptent Protrail in excellent or new condition, partial trade?! Maybe Squal or Virga if in very good condition. Crown Hill. I will deliver within reason. No shipping. Thanks for looking!

Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message