Forum Index > The Trading Post > FS Feathered Friends sleeping bag, Exped pack, Enlightened Equipment pants
 Reply to topic
Previous :: Next Topic
Comma

Comma
PostFri Feb 16, 2024 11:09 pm 
I'm cleaning out my gear closet, again. Feathered Friends Murre EX 0 degree sleeping bag size medium - $600 obo Used just four nights. I'm in between sizes, and ended up deciding to go with a size small. Amazing cocoon of warmth and happiness. It's technically a women's bag, but would be great for anyone who likes to sleep like a flamingo.
Exped Lightning 60 women's backpacking pack - $150 obo Used just for one winter trip. This is basically a modern external frame pack that can be adjusted to your torso size. Super comfortable and lighter than almost anything else in the 55L-70L range. Definitely lighter on the wallet than HMG packs. I realized I need a more climbing oriented pack.
Enlightened Equipment custom Torrid pants women's small - $75 obo Great ultralight insulated pants, but I want something with side zips.
Rocky goretex socks men's 7 - $30 obo Worn just once at home. I'm in between sizes and went with a size 6. The sizing on these is a bit wonky since they don't stretch. They are great as VBLs in winter, for wet shoulder season hikes, etc.
Yaktrax Walker size medium - $10 obo No idea how I ended up with these, but they're brand new, and I will never use them.

Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message