Forum Index > Gear Talk > Small Refrigerator, Dorm-Style, Sanyo SR-4310w
 Reply to topic
Previous :: Next Topic
Plinko

Plinko
PostWed Jan 19, 2005 3:41 pm 
Perfect for keeping drinks or ice cream cold and close by so you don't have to go ALL the way to the kitchen! Sanyo makes the best compact fridge. 4.4 cu ft. Holds 2 full Gallon bottles in door storage, glass crisper lid, door shelves, full size ice compartment, quiet runner. One year old, and still under warrenty. White in color, 19" wide x 33" tall. Looks and smells brand new, no nasty stench here. With orginal manuals, etc. I'm in the Seattle area. I have pics if your interested. Paid over $150, asking $85.00 Sanyo SR-4310W

Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message
Plinko

Plinko
PostFri Jan 21, 2005 2:19 am 
Price Reduced
Price reduced to $85. (and and snazzy pic and link provided by the mod fairies, thanks guys!)

Plinko

Plinko
PostSat Jan 29, 2005 6:19 pm 
fridge
still available if interested

Dayhike Mike
Bad MFKer

Dayhike Mike
Bad MFKer
PostSun Jan 30, 2005 12:38 am 
Way fancier than the one I have stuffed under a desk at work, but it's been nice to have refreshement no more than an arm's length away. Mine was purchased for college back in 1992 and is still running great. It's gone from job to job with me and just "shows up" one day before the management types can disapprove. And then, when they notice it / ask about it, I just tell them it's been there for years. hockeygrin.gif

"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke "Ignorance is natural. Stupidity takes commitment." -Solomon Short
mtnwkr

mtnwkr
PostSun Jan 30, 2005 1:11 am 
i have the same unit next to my lazy boy..its true to my ultra-lite way of life(duel purpose)..end table and beer fridge.. no need to wait for the commercial for an ice cold brew.. drink.gif

There's a mostly unspoken acknowledgment among the voluntarily impoverished that it's better to be fiscally poor yet rich in experience-living the dream-than to be traditionally wealthy but live separate from one's passions.
mgd

mgd
PostSun Jan 30, 2005 2:51 am 
Dayhike Mike wrote:
Way fancier than the one I have stuffed under a desk at work, but it's been nice to have refreshement no more than an arm's length away. Mine was purchased for college back in 1992 and is still running great. It's gone from job to job with me and just "shows up" one day before the management types can disapprove. And then, when they notice it / ask about it, I just tell them it's been there for years. hockeygrin.gif
A guy I work with had a beanbag chair in his office. It lasted about 2 weeks....

Markus

Markus
PostSun Jan 30, 2005 9:32 am 
A lab tech I know had problems with his food/drink items disappearing from the fridge in the break room at work. He moved in a similar looking mini-fridge to his work area and put a sign on it saying "For Urine Samples Only". Hasn't lost a thing yet and it's been over 2 years.

marzsit
Dork

marzsit
Dork
PostTue Feb 01, 2005 4:15 am 
sanyo builds a pretty good fridge, i still have the one i used in school from 1983 smile.gif it's smaller than this model, almost a perfect cube, ugly fake woodgrain finish but it works just as well as the day i bought it.

HuffnPuff

HuffnPuff
PostMon Feb 07, 2005 4:02 am 
Not Really Ultralight
You think it will fit in my GVP G4?

Dayhike Mike
Bad MFKer

Dayhike Mike
Bad MFKer
PostMon Feb 07, 2005 11:14 am 
marzsit wrote:
sanyo builds a pretty good fridge, i still have the one i used in school from 1983 smile.gif it's smaller than this model, almost a perfect cube, ugly fake woodgrain finish but it works just as well as the day i bought it.
Heh. I must have it's big brother. Also a Sanyo, same ugly fake woodgrain finish, but a little taller than it is wide or deep.

"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke "Ignorance is natural. Stupidity takes commitment." -Solomon Short
mtnwkr

mtnwkr
PostWed Feb 09, 2005 3:47 am 
re-stocking day

There's a mostly unspoken acknowledgment among the voluntarily impoverished that it's better to be fiscally poor yet rich in experience-living the dream-than to be traditionally wealthy but live separate from one's passions.