Forum Index > Full Moon Saloon > Computer monitor question.
 Reply to topic
Previous :: Next Topic
marzsit
Dork

marzsit
Dork
PostMon Jan 31, 2005 12:38 am 
it's possible that your video card has a memory glitch if that L-shaped image remains on the screen at all times. try changing your desktop resolution settings and see if the image moves around or dissapears completely. if it remains in the same place, then it's in the monitor...

Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message
Larry

Larry
PostMon Jan 31, 2005 8:06 am 
It looks like it could be a rectangular object with a drop shadow. Those look like typical drop shadow lines to me. I think it's possible you have a graphic somehow being displayed -- perhaps a graphic that didn't "close", and is somehow stuck on your screen. Have you tried dragging the stuff down to your taskbar? It's a long shot, but you might go to the Control Panel/Add Delete Programs and delete any weird programs that don't belong on your computer. If you have WindowsXP, go back and Restore to a previous configuration.

Backpacker Joe
Blind Hiker

Backpacker Joe
Blind Hiker
PostMon Jan 31, 2005 9:35 am 
To all you I give thanks. I had so many explorer windows going that I didnt want to reboot right away. After booting up this morning it is GONE! Thanks. Tom

"If destruction be our lot we must ourselves be its author and finisher. As a nation of freemen we must live through all time or die by suicide." — Abraham Lincoln