Forum Index > Full Moon Saloon > Shallow theory on the hotness women in the outdoors
 Reply to topic
Previous :: Next Topic
seawallrunner
dilettante

seawallrunner
dilettante
PostThu Aug 17, 2006 9:23 pm 
I have to say that my skin took on a certain glow when I was out in the mountains for six days earlier this month. there's a lot that can be said about not using Ivory for a week - my hair and skin looked fantastic. a lovely swim in plain lake water (with a bit of dr bronner's) washes away each hiking day's grungies. all one needs on a backpack trail is a little tube of toothpaste (some things are not negotiable) lots of water and life is good. now miss sarbar, you've got to be kidding about the one pair of underwear for five days? clown.gif hmmm, I sense a poll question coming...

Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message
sarbar
Living The Dream

sarbar
Living The Dream
PostThu Aug 17, 2006 9:53 pm 
seawallrunner wrote:
now miss sarbar, you've got to be kidding about the one pair of underwear for five days? clown.gif hmmm, I sense a poll question coming...
I did it once, and with one pair of socks. No extra clothes. The secret is to jump in water at least once a day and take a bath lol.gif On our recent PCT trip I carried one extra pair of socks and undies. Otherwise thy pack gets too heavy biggrin.gif

https://trailcooking.com/ Eat well on the trail.
Makintrax

Makintrax
PostFri Aug 18, 2006 7:53 am 
I met my "dream girl" thanks to the wilderness! She's a professional guide from AZ, now living in PA (with a kick-ass job of taking at-risk city kids in to the wilderness for a month at a time for adventure therapy). Super plain Jane but can also doll up. She didn't brush her teeth for 2 or 3 days on our Olympic trip, doesn't use deodorant or shave her legs. back country knowledge galore at age 31. I guess there is "good natural" and "bad" natural. You could jsut be a total slob in the wilderness, but there is a certain amount of self-care that is important. I wouldn't like the slobby wilderness natural type. I'm ranting. I guess earthy is good, trashy is bad. Hmm, my own little esoteric thing. I dunno. Kinda like Seinfled having that episode where there was "good" naked and "bad" naked". Now, too bad she lives too far away and I only see her like twice a year! Any New England women on this board let me know!!! winksmile.gif

"Men stumble over pebbles, never over mountains."- Emile Cady
Brain
Hates whining

Brain
Hates whining
PostFri Aug 18, 2006 9:59 am 
Putz-in-Boots wrote:
Oh....yeah. I feel sexxxxy when I've been out in the bush for 5 days. I smell like a dog which had taken to rolling in the neighbors garbage, my hair nappier than all get out, and I'm covered in bug dope and smashed bugs, sunscreen, dirt, and my own BO. Wow guys....bring it on! Don't just look. Make a pass! up.gif
You just don't understand how sexy you really are when you're looking like that. Ladies...please feel free to post more pictures of yourselves in your trip reports...that's good stuff up.gif up.gif up.gif

"It appears my hypocrisy knows no bounds." Doc Holiday (Val Kilmer) in Tombstone
ActionBetty
Im a dirty hippie!

ActionBetty
Im a dirty hippie!
PostFri Aug 18, 2006 10:02 am 
Tazz wrote:
lol.gif DHM! I think that guys who climb and scramble are hot hot hot! AB and I saw a few climbing up Aasgard last year and we where both slobber.gif wub.gif Yes guys, we look, drool and dream too. We are just more discrete about it. But we are watching winksmile.gif
Oh my.. I still cant believe we didnt get a picture of those sweet young things. You were discrete, I was an old perv and I had a fun time chasing them up Aasgard.. they did their damdnest to get away from me..HAHA. I must say it didnt take us that long to get up Aasgard that morning doh.gif

"If you're not living good, you gotta travel wide"...Bob Marley
ActionBetty
Im a dirty hippie!

ActionBetty
Im a dirty hippie!
PostFri Aug 18, 2006 10:07 am 
Putz-in-Boots wrote:
I must be hot then. A full 10 thousand degrees hot!
all this hot talk should put your head in the clouds wink.gif Looks are a plus but what turns me on is a good sense of humor...any stinky person can take a bath so stinkiness isnt a factor in the back country. I can look but I can't touch lol.gif

"If you're not living good, you gotta travel wide"...Bob Marley
Brain
Hates whining

Brain
Hates whining
PostFri Aug 18, 2006 10:08 am 
I saw a mother and two daughters on Aasgard last month and I was into all three of them (daughters looked low to mid 20's and mom looked like early 40's). We first saw them coming down when we were going up and then we saw them coming up again the next morning. The fact that they climbed up and down Aasgard on consecutive days upped their hotness even more.

"It appears my hypocrisy knows no bounds." Doc Holiday (Val Kilmer) in Tombstone
Hiker Boy
Hinking Fool

Hiker Boy
Hinking Fool
PostFri Aug 18, 2006 10:35 am 
Once while coming back from an overnighter by the tarns on the YAB trail, my buddy and I were met by a continuous stream of ladies while we were heading back down. It was like an outdoor babe-a-thon. Lots of heaving sweaty busoms from all the exhurtion and ripped lycra tights..oh my! This trail will forever be my number one for scenery....oh yeah, the mountains looked nice too! dizzy.gif

Honey Badger Don't Care!
Allison
Feckless Swooner

Allison
Feckless Swooner
PostFri Aug 18, 2006 10:37 am 
so I'm guessing by reading this thread that I should stop hiking in a miniskirt because this is not at all a good look.... tongue.gif

www.allisonoutside.com follow me on Twitter! @AllisonLWoods
Brain
Hates whining

Brain
Hates whining
PostFri Aug 18, 2006 10:48 am 
marylou wrote:
so I'm guessing by reading this thread that I should stop hiking in a miniskirt because this is not at all a good look.... tongue.gif
Short shorts and a sports bra humpy.gif

Allison
Feckless Swooner

Allison
Feckless Swooner
PostFri Aug 18, 2006 10:53 am 
Brain wrote:
Short shorts and a sports bra humpy.gif
Sorry pal, I don't have the body for that. frown.gif The legs are still holding up though. chickenleg.gif

www.allisonoutside.com follow me on Twitter! @AllisonLWoods
Randy
Cube Rat

Randy
Cube Rat
PostFri Aug 18, 2006 10:59 am 
Dunno, fugly is still fugly regardless of a pack or sprots bra. However, I will agree, semi-hot women can easily become really hot in the montains.

Hiker Boy
Hinking Fool

Hiker Boy
Hinking Fool
Time for a "Women of NWH" calendar?

Honey Badger Don't Care!
Brain
Hates whining

Brain
Hates whining
I just changed my avatar...I couldn't think about hot hiker ladies with a picture of my daughter staring at me.

summithound
Climbing Connoisseur

summithound
Climbing Connoisseur
PostFri Aug 18, 2006 11:55 am 
I'm always on the lookout for attractive female hikers while on the trail. I can say from experience that there are not many out there, however, exceptions are always made. So few have I encountered that I actually remember the exact trails where the rare sighting occured: 1) coming down the Mount Rose trail near Staircase in ONP and 2) coming down the path leading from Talapus Lake in the Cascades. Just though I'd put my two cents in smile.gif

Pain is just weakness leaving the body.