Forum Index > Gear Talk > Eddie Bauer bad experience
 Reply to topic
Previous :: Next Topic
Bowregard

Bowregard
PostWed Jan 17, 2024 11:19 pm 
Yeah I have a Marmot jacket with marginally better specs (a little more loft) than a Ghost Whisperer which I will take if I expect cool weather and another slightly larger down jacket to layer on if I expect it to get really cold.My daughter loves her Ghost Whisperer but mainly because it is so light - she has no expectations of it performing like an expedition down coat.

Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message
Tom
Admin

Tom
Admin
PostThu Jan 18, 2024 12:00 am 
I picked up a REI Magma 850 for $100 during cyberweek. Infinitely better than the ghost whisperer IMO other than weighing a few more ounces, worth it to have an adjustable hood and a little more insulation. Wasn't sure if I'd be keeping it since I had also picked up the EB Microtherm 1000. Decided to wear the Microtherm 1000 today around town as it was sleeting. Very toasty, but walking up the driveway I felt the cold spots in back, what a silly design. Great jacket otherwise. Fortunately the EB Macrotherm has a proper design without the silly venting.

BigBrunyon

BigBrunyon
PostThu Jan 25, 2024 12:18 am 
I went thru the phone at the ADIDAS customer service other day because they canceled my order without my permission! Got so mad I pushed thru the phone to come at them aggressively. Told them i was about to go thru the phone! I was screaming at a level UNLEASHED!!