Forum Index > Full Moon Saloon > About Me
 Reply to topic
Previous :: Next Topic
Beer King
Drunk as Crap!

Beer King
Drunk as Crap!
PostSun Dec 12, 2010 12:26 am 
Yeah i know there is a thread for this but. Because of my user name and my purpose on the forums im going to post this here be for people flame.... READ FIRST DO NOT FLAME. Hey Everyone im "Sean Ellis" Also known as "Beer King" Or "Booz King" if you feel like calling me that. I am 16 I do not drink. I am joining the forums for entertainment. Trust me it will be worth your while. I am no troll or flamer. If some of you don't know already Tonight i was at the social hanging around with "Josh Lewis" also known as "Flow". My goal: Clown of the site. Now about me: First OFF I'M LAZIER THEN CRAP!!! Second Josh Lewis "Flow" is my childhood friend. I have been on a few of Joshes adventures. He will re-post soon. I am currently attending Sno-Isle tech for Diesel mechanics. Thats my plan for a living. Hobbys: Snowboarding work on cars Mostly Have Fun! The Whole BeerKing is just a silly joke so please don't flame or give me crap its suppose to be funny =D. about 3 years ago i was attending Cascade Elite Gymnastics academy. I was a lvl 9 and competed and won Tons of medals. 2 more lvls and thats elite. That is what lvl the people in the olympics are in. It was a really fun hard competitive experience in my life. It go way to serious so i quit. It was not fun then. Im HORRIBLE WITH GRAMMER And Really Bad at coming up with stuff to say. So Beer with me. http://asksean/tk its a funny entertaining random site haha. Uhhhhhhhhhh I would like to get into some basic hikes. But i don't have the time. Or i just never been able to fit in to one. I have a valid drivers license and insurance. i drive a 91 ford ranger regular cab 4x4 4.0L. Not that you care. If i make it on this forum o.o you will learn more about me.

Copy and paste, thats me! Don't forget the beer! https://www.nwhikers.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=7988266
Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message
Josh Journey
a.k.a Josh Lewis

Josh Journey
a.k.a Josh Lewis
PostSun Dec 12, 2010 12:45 am 
Good to have you here Beer King. I'm sure you'll raise the entertainment factor.

RokIzGud
Cozza Frenzy

RokIzGud
Cozza Frenzy
PostSun Dec 12, 2010 12:47 am 
I thought beer king was Josh for some weird reason.... But welcome homie! Maybe Ill see you on a trip someday.

North by Northwest
Beer King
Drunk as Crap!

Beer King
Drunk as Crap!
PostSun Dec 12, 2010 12:48 am 
Yeah sure! would be fun someday.

Copy and paste, thats me! Don't forget the beer! https://www.nwhikers.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=7988266
Josh Journey
a.k.a Josh Lewis

Josh Journey
a.k.a Josh Lewis
PostSun Dec 12, 2010 12:50 am 

Beer King
Drunk as Crap!

Beer King
Drunk as Crap!
PostSun Dec 12, 2010 12:55 am 
LMAO lol.gif lol.gif lol.gif